Hi I know nadeen just posted but I want to put a few events coming up in SATX especially since a few are tomorrow!
– a clockwork orange FILM at the McKnay museum on Austin hwy at 6:30 pm FREE
– the machine project lecture by mark Allen who is an artist from LA and he has a lecture at 6:30 at Trinty University in Northrop hall room 040. Following is a performance art piece and gallery opening in dicke/smith next door
—- I went to a workshop the machine project hosted today and will post all about it soon! It’s quite MACHsyterious
– KICKBALL at brackenridge softball fields at 7 pm! It is free and is an open house type thing for a league so if you are interested in joining the league grab some beer and come play!
– FIRST FRIDAYS all over southtown. Open art galleries, artists houses, craft booths, street buskin, etc. free as always but not if you wanna buy something… Usually around 5-10 pm
– donation yoga: AC power yoga on broadway 4 pm $5 donation
– deer vibes & girl in a coma show! Great local bands playing for free at j&o’s but sorry it is 21+ only.
– print fair at the McKnay museum from 10-5 go get some cool prints for sale!
– farmers market at the pearl brewery! 9-1
– another deer vibes show! This time with sick/sea and island & tigers and it is all ages woohoo! It’s al the 1011
– print fair again from 12-5
– donation yoga: southtown yoga lifts on s. st Mary’s in southtown 6pm and $5 donation.
That’s all for now! Stay groovy